Give Thanks

Every year we try our best to do some fall baking. And each year we do our best to share with friends, neighbors and teachers.
I enjoy sharing and teaching this tradition with our boys. I have fun doing the baking with them and I like that they are learning about sharing with others.
This year we have started with pumpkin chocolate chip mini muffins. Next on the list is pumpkin bread, banana bread and maybe some of Grandma's Coffee Cake. (although that dish usually doesn't last long enough to share :) )
I found a great idea for wrapping the muffins and bread here and I think it turned out quite nicely.

here are half of the muffins
(we made 56)

all wrapped up for our teachers


a close up of the tag

We are thankful for so many things this year. Having caring teachers is something I am VERY thankful for.

Comments

  1. these turned out so cute! I'm sure your kitchen smelled sooooo yummy while it was all baking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts