Freezing Meals

This week I am working on making dinners to freeze for a rainy day and/or super busy day.

This is another reason why I LOVE Fall & Winter so much. Not only do I get to enjoy the delicious comfort food once, but I make a double batch so that another night I can enjoy it again without all the work! It's a fabulous idea, I just have to make sure I have the time to get it all done.

Here's what I have planned so far:
Last Night : Stuffed Shells with 3 cheese blend
                  ( I actually had enough for a triple batch & it was quite tasty too)
Tonight : Ground Beef Enchiladas

Tomorrow Night : I have to take a night off since we have soccer practice. There's just not enough time to cook a big meal on practice nights.

Friday Night : Soup ( I haven't figured out which one to make just yet, but I'll get there.)

What do you like to prepare and freeze? I'd love some suggestions to help fill up our freezer.
Happy Cooking Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts