WOF

I have been wanting to attend the Women Of Faith conference for years but the date has typically been the same as our oldest birthday. This year however was different..it was 3 weeks later so....I was able to attend!! WooHoo!!

It was such an amaizing time. Beautiful worship by a Fabulous Team of women vocalists. They all have such beautiful voices, it was just wonderful to be sining along with thousands of women praising God.


There were also some great speakers that weekend. It was such a blessing to listen to their stories and testimonies. I was touched by each one and felt so blessed to have been able to listen to what they had to share. You just never know who is going to touch your life and how it will impact you moving forward in your own life.

We also were blessed with some FANTASTIC Concerts! Mary Mary was there! OMG..they are just two amazing women with amazing voices. We were sitting in 3rd row floor seats for their performance! I don't know when I'll ever have seats like that again! There was room to dance along and sing too of course!



Mandisa also sang on Saturday afternoon! Man can that girl sing! I don't think we ever sat down it was so much fun! We weren't in the 3rd row for her, but it was still a fun time.




The best part of the weekend was spending it with my mom. I really enjoyed having the time to be with her and feel so blessed to share this time together.

Comments

Popular Posts