Thankful Day 2

I find I am Thankful for so many things & people in my life today but I will share just 2 for now.

I am Thankful for my husband! He is my best friend, the LOVE of my life, a wonderful father, a loving son (& son in law too), one of the most caring people I know and so much more. I am so thankful that he provides for our family which allows for me to stay home with our children. I know with all my heart that it was God that brought us together. He is a blessing to me for which I am eternally grateful.

I am Thankful for Date Nights! (and for my parents who have the lovebugs overnight)
It was so wonderful to have the time to enjoy each other's company. We walked in the rain, (forgot the umbrella..oops) we enjoyed a delicious dinner (cheesecake factory..a new fav) walked through our recovering mall (it was recently set fire & is still under construction) and went to the movies! Date Nights are the best!

Comments

  1. I saw your link on Craft Goodie's ornament exchange! I just signed up today :D I'm very excited!

    It's refreshing to see why somebody is thankful, and your two listed reasons are fantastic. Your date night sounds so lovely. What movie did y'all see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I am excited too! Should be fun!
    We went and saw Hereafter. It was a good story but neither of us liked the ending.
    Oh well, we did have a fun night together :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts