Thankful Day 4 & 5

I meant to post yesterday but we had a busy day filled with family fun and a soccer party. It was late when we were all done, so I will post today for both.

Sunday's Thankful Thought :

I am so Thankful for our children. We have 3 amazing boys. I find that I love them more each day and am trying to make sure I let them each know how important they are to me and how much I love them so. They are such joys in my life and I so blessed by each one.

Monday's Thankful Though :

I am Thankful for our parents, all 4 of them. They have all shown us such love and understanding over the years. They are always there to give us support when we are in need. They are the best grandparents any 3 boys could ever ask for. We have great examples of loving marriages, it's wonderful to have that in our lives!

Comments

Popular Posts