Thankful Day 6 & 7

Thankful 6 :
I am Thankful for Thanksgiving Vacation! It has been so nice to have extra time with the boys, time to sleep in (loving that), time to being doing things other than chores and time to relax.
Our younger 2 boys get a week off for Thanksgiving, which I just love. I wish our oldest had the entire week off as well, but I am super happy that we are all together for Turkey Day.

Thankful 7 :
I am Thankful for Friends. We were able to have a fun night with friends tonight. We have known them for about 12 years now (the hubby's a bit longer) Over the years we have been through so much. 3 of us were roommates at one time. We were in each others weddings. We each have all boys (who play together so well). We have so many memories with them and continue to make more. It was so great to be together tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts