Quilt Swap

I joined my first Quilt Swap today ! I am so excited to be a part of this great idea. 100 people signed up in only hours and I was able to get in on the fun.
I have been thinking about starting to quilt for the past 6 months or so, in fact I signed up for a quilting class just last week. I would love to be able to make quilts for our boys beds, the guest room, our room, as gifts..I just can't wait to get started.
This project is just the thing to start out..a simple quilt block that I know I'll be able to do easily..it's when I get my blocks and have to put the whole thing together that makes me a little nervous. (that's where the class comes in handy)


The swap is full, but follow along here with me :

Comments

  1. Hi Ange,

    Welcome to the quilting world - I hope you will have just as much fun as I being crafty!

    Just popped in to say hello and that I am happy to be in the modern siggy swap together with you!

    Best wishes
    Ann from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm visiting from the swap group too. YOur intro said you were from N.Ca? I was born and raised in Weaverville and them lived in the Bay Area and Redding before moving to Texas a couple years ago. I miss CA!

    Hope you have fun with the swap. I started putting blocks together today and its going quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts