Under Wraps

I started my first sewing project of the year tonight..so excited to be back at the sewing machine! It has been almost 2 weeks since I have been able to really do any projects. Although I am not complaining too much..we had a GREAT Christmas together and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
So tonight I was working on my nephew's birthday present. I mentioned earlier he'll be 1 in 2 weeks. It felt good to be making something today. It was just what I needed to get me in the creative mood. I did have to call my sister in the middle of sewing to ask for a measurement I had forgot to ask for. So a small detail was given away, but not the entire gift. She still doesn't know all I am doing.
So for now, there are no photos, although I think tomorrow I will post a little sneak peak.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts